Will you help us by adopting one of our animals?
Adopting an animal for a year will get you a super adoption welcome pack full of all the information you need to know about the animal you've chosen to adopt. You'll also get a key ring, newsletter, annual adopters’ evening certificate and birthday card.
Every adoption helps us buy things for the zoo that otherwise we'd be unable to afford. Things like the alpaca and their shelter, Herdwick sheep, ornamental waterfowl, squirrel sheds and incubator, rugs and harness for the donkeys, a set of ornamental entrance gates, our lovebird aviary, feed troughs and veterinary scales. The list could go on!
So you can see how much we rely on your continued help and generosity.
The animals available for adoption are: Lenny & Charlie the donkey’s, our herd of African Pygmy Goats, the Peacocks, our Shetland Ponies – Lotty and Pebbles, our collection of Rabbits, the ferrets and our Miniature Pot Bellied Pigs. Individual animals are not up for adoption as sometimes animals move home or are changed for breeding purposes.
How much will it cost me?
The cost for one year’s animal adoption is £15. Red Squirrels cost £20 and the adoption is more suitable for adults.
What do I get?
The adoption pack will include;
- An adoption pack containing animal fact pack, certificate, gift and picture of your animals
- Bi-annual newsletter which will be sent out in April and October.
- Celebration card from the chosen animal on the adopters birthday (or other special date)
- Special Adoption evening where you can chat with the keepers about the animal or bird you have adopted.
- Your name on our adoption board
This scheme is for individuals. Group adoptions are available – please contact us for more details on email@example.com
Please click on the next 'available' day to book your year's adoption - i t will display a date and time. Please ignore these!
Children's parties at the zoo
Book a unique children's party for your little one - there's two options to choose from:
- Animal hour party - This is suitable for all ages with accomodation of up to 15 children per booking. There's lots to see and do during our animal hour and your party will make some new best friends as they feed the birds, groom the donkeys and say hi to a whole range of other animals including Thumper the rabbit and Buddy the ferret. Duration - 1 hour.
- Zoo keeper party - This is suitable for ages 5 and above (including teenagers) with accomodation of up to 15 children per booking. The party will get stuck in straight away as they help to clear the stables before meeting the donkeys, goats and other animals. For a unique 'day in the life' experience you won't find anything better! We offer a themed 'donkey and pony party' with this package - if this is something your child would love then let us know in the 'comments or special instructions' part of this booking. Duration - 1.5 hours
When you've made your booking we'll contact you directly to confirm details and provide you with food selections.
Please note - we require four weeks notice if you want to add party bags and/or rosettes to your order.
Please email Liz Rowlands for alternative dates.
Walton Hall Christmas Lunch
Lunches begin from 12.30pm 20 December
Come and enjoy a Christmas lunch with your work colleagues and friends at your favourite Warrington destination - Walton Hall!
At £21.95 pp you'll be getting a superb, all the trimmings included, Christmas lunch. Complete with a fully licensed bar and Christmas crooning in the background - can you think of a better place to get you into the Christmas spirit?
As if that wasn't good enough we're also offering pre order drinks packages:
- order two bottles of prosecco for £40 (saving £9.90)
- and eight bottles of Peroni for £25 (saving £10.20)
If you book before 31 October they'll be a free glass of prosecco for each of your party! So go on what are you waiting for.....