Will you help us by adopting one of our animals?
Adopting an animal for a year will get you a super adoption welcome pack full of all the information you need to know about the animal you've chosen to adopt. You'll also get a key ring, newsletter, annual adopters’ evening certificate and birthday card.
Every adoption helps us buy things for the zoo that otherwise we'd be unable to afford. Things like the alpaca and their shelter, Herdwick sheep, ornamental waterfowl, squirrel sheds and incubator, rugs and harness for the donkeys, a set of ornamental entrance gates, our lovebird aviary, feed troughs and veterinary scales. The list could go on!
So you can see how much we rely on your continued help and generosity.
The animals available for adoption are: Lenny & Charlie the donkey’s, our herd of African Pygmy Goats, the Peacocks, our Shetland Ponies – Lotty and Pebbles, our collection of Rabbits, the ferrets and our Miniature Pot Bellied Pigs. Individual animals are not up for adoption as sometimes animals move home or are changed for breeding purposes.
How much will it cost me?
The cost for one year’s animal adoption is £15. Red Squirrels cost £20 and the adoption is more suitable for adults.
What do I get?
The adoption pack will include;
- An adoption pack containing animal fact pack, certificate, gift and picture of your animals
- Bi-annual newsletter which will be sent out in April and October.
- Celebration card from the chosen animal on the adopters birthday (or other special date)
- Special Adoption evening where you can chat with the keepers about the animal or bird you have adopted.
- Your name on our adoption board
This scheme is for individuals. Group adoptions are available – please contact us for more details on email@example.com
Please click on the next 'available' day to book your year's adoption!
Bowling pitch hire evening (Bank park)